You can download my CV here.
Database Systems, Computer Architecture, and Machine Learning.
I am a graduate student at Georgia Tech.
I received Bachelar and Master degrees in Computer Science from Georgia Tech.
I started my undergraduate study at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. I transferred to Georgia Tech in my second year.
- EVA Hardware, I worked on accelerating visual data analytics on both edge devices and cloud.
- Specialized lightweight deep neural networks.
- Query optimization and hardware adaptation.
- Parallel ML, I worked on distributing machine learning computation on multiple devices, analyzing machine
learning workloads on multiple platforms.
- Edge centric machine learning workloads distribution.
- Machine learning workloads profiling and analysis.
- Parallel platforms tailored deep neural networks design.
I TA’ed CS-3220 Processor Design class at Georgia Tech.
I was a Software Engineer Intern on the infrastructure team of Clinc Inc. My main project was deploying the product onto a distributed environment backed by Kubernetes cluster. Meanwhile, I also paralleled workflow in product pipeline to reduce latency.